Winter opening - Start of advent
7th to 10th December 2023
After a new closing time in late autumn, which gives our team more flexibility in holiday planning, we will get in the mood for Advent together with you from December 7th. In peace and quiet, with nice customs and culinary temptations. The long weekend is ideal for initial explorations in the snow, for extensive wellness enjoyment and for completely relaxed pre-Christmas days.
How to get in the mood for Advent:
- On Thursday, December 7th, the culinary program begins with a lunchtime snack.
- You can already visit the wellness area in the morning.
- On Friday, December 8th, Santa Claus will visit the Hochschober! We also welcome you to the champagne reception in the evening, accompanied by music.
- On Saturday evening, December 9th, our talented collaborator and singer-songwriter Mike will be giving a concert.
- On Sunday, December 10th, we will spoil you with salmon specialties at breakfast, accompanied by harp music.
- You can also look forward to adventurous togetherness in the evening with fire and punch in the Alpenpark.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer