Subscribe to our newsletter now and receive all news and offers first hand. Furthermore we will gift you with sparkling wine and a sweet treat in your room for your next booking.

4* Superior wellness hotel Carinthia, Turracher Höhe
A treat for
our guests
close
The wine hotel Carinthia offers wines for connoisseurs
The winery
The wine hotel Carinthia offers wines for connoisseurs
our bar
The wine hotel Carinthia offers wines for connoisseurs
Selected Rarities
The wine hotel Carinthia offers wines for connoisseurs
the taste of fine wines
The wine hotel Carinthia offers wines for connoisseurs
From our wine cellar
Fine
Wines
Just the best in your glass at the wine hotel Carinthia

Which wine best complements the menu, the occasion, the mood? Questions like these are gladly answered by our certified sommeliers. They know everything about the treasures stored in the Hochschober wine cellar and the winery.

Around 85 percent of the wines served at Hotel Hochschober come from Austria. The remaining 15 percent are primarily red wines from Italy, France, and Spain. The wine list, which changes twice a year, includes not only tried-and-true classics but also new wines. Some come from winegrowers selected by our sommeliers. Some wine recommendations from our guests are also included.

Our wine bar is
ideal for tastings.
For those who want to try something special among Austrian wines, we recommend to choose a wine from Carinthia.
The wine hotel Carinthia offers wines for connoisseurs
Hotel library Wortreich at the literature hotel Austria
Hochschober magazine
Order our magazine free of charge here.
mailed to your home address
Gallery Inquiry
Booking