The Hochschober indulgence board delights with the finest culinary art and inventive vegan recipes. The breakfast buffet is legendarily abundant. Lunch features raw vegetable salads, soup and a daily dish. Enjoy a five-course gourmet menu in the evening. Help yourself at the spring water fountain and snack corner in-between meals. The cooking courses in autumn provide insights into the cuisine.
Plan your holidays
Each evening has a motto. The range extends from dishes from the Alps-Adriatic region to classics from Carinthia and Austria. Fine & healthy: In addition to the vegan line, there is now a vegetarian main course to choose from every day.
- Whether it's a classic or a vegan lunch dish: the chefs prepare both dishes freshly for you at the buffet. At the salad buffet you can choose from crunchy raw vegetable salads.
THE CULINARY JOURNEY IN THE EVENING
- Every evening there is something special or a motto. Fresh pasta plays the main role on Mondays, delicacies from Carinthia on Tuesdays, classics from Austria on Fridays and specialties from the Alps-Adriatic region on Saturdays. Let yourself be surprised!
- Wednesday's motto is "HOCHPLEUCH" at the sweet end. The dessert buffet is richly stocked with tempting delicacies from the Alps-Adriatic region.
- Appetizer variations to share, originally prepared, delight on Sundays.
- The appetizer and salad buffet has a larger selection of antipasti such as grilled and marinated vegetables.
- For the main course you can choose a vegetarian dish in addition to meat, fish or vegan dishes.
- Mild and spicy cheeses from cheese and dairy specialist Sebastian Weissensteiner, commonly known as Vostl farmer, enrich the cheese buffet. Mr. Weissensteiner's farm is very close by, in Saureggen.
The renowned Falstaff gourmet guide awards the Hochschober cuisine 92 points. And praises the combination of classic and vegan.
Would you like
... to enjoy the Hochschober culinary art?