from € 180,- per person & night
Spacious and newly designed since June 2016. With wooden floors, carpenter-made stone-pine wood furniture, roomy closets, a cosy sitting and reading area, and space to write. Many sone pine rooms have their own balcony. The bathrooms overlook the green natural surroundings. They are equipped with showers and bathtubs.
- New double rooms since June 2016, on the 3rd floor
- Modern, cosy stone-pine wood furnished for a health and comfortable room climate
- Wooden flooring
- Couch, can also be used as a sleep-on sofa (for 1-2 persons)
- Writing desk / bureau
- HD flat-screen TV, DVD player
- Noiseless stone pine aerator
- athroom with daylight, tub and shower
- Separate WC
- Partly with Balcony
Bathrobe and bathing bag
The room pictures are examplary pictures.
The rooms can vary within a category in features and furniture.
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer