from € 172,- per person & night
Furniture made from whitewashed oak, a lounge with couch and fauteuil and silken tapestry as an eye-catcher. Quiet sleep in the 2.1 m long beds and a healthy atmospheric environment are ensured by the noiseless stone pine aerator. A bathtub, a shower and a wooden washstand can be found in the bathroom. Some main house rooms of this category feature a balcony and some come with a wooden floor.
- High-quality limed oak furniture
- Living accessories made from woollen and linen fabrics
- Silken tapestry above the bed
- Some with wooden flooring
- Writing desk / bureau
- Noiseless stone pine aerator for optimum room climate
- HD flat-screen TV, DVD player
- Bathroom with tub, shower, WC
- Some with balcony
Bathrobe and bathing bag
The room pictures are examplary pictures.
The rooms can vary within a category in features and furniture.
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer