from € 208,- per person & night
This is winter vacation at the highest level! The nearest ski lift is within walking distance from the hotel. Winter hiking trails and cross-country trails start in front of the hotel door. After a few hours in the fresh air, a visit to the wellness area will warm you up. Swimmers do their laps in the heated lake pool. Infusions in the panorama sauna have a wonderfully relaxing effect. Steam and scents delight the senses in the hammam. The best teas from the Far East are available in the Chinese tower. Ayurveda massages, Chinese massages, hammam washings and beauty treatments ensure well-being from head to toe. New & practical: special wellness offers with massages and yoga. Proven & good: special ski offers with ski pass and ski course or ski guiding.
Just great! The scenery around the frozen Turracher See is impressive. Skiers swing over the slopes to the right and left of the lake. Hikers and cross-country skiers explore the larch and stone pine forests. The versatile Hochschober world spoils you with pleasure from morning to night. Those who enjoy movement practice yoga and take part in gymnastics and fitness classes. Those seeking peace and quiet relax by swimming, with massages, in the saunas, in the hammam and in the tea house in the Chinese tower. The Hochschober kitchen is a delight for connoisseurs, awarded 92 Falstaff points. A real treat!
THE BEST HOCHSCHOBER WINTER TIPS
Ski & snow: Passionate skiers make the best choice with the ski special offers. They include the ski pass and, depending on the length of stay, the ski course or ski guiding. Bookable on certain dates with 3, 5 or 7 nights.
Wellness & well-being: Enjoy massages and cosmetic treatments, indulge in sweet idleness in the large wellness area. A joy!
Romance & sparkling: A bottle of sparkling wine as a welcome, romantic decoration in the room and during the evening dinner, splashing under the starry sky and an all-round great time for two. All ‘this includes the Romany Special Days.
Regional & delicious: The Hochschober kitchen conjures up fine dishes, prepared from the best ingredients from regional suppliers. Parallel to the classic line, the kitchen also cooks vegan.
Lively & playful: fun for children and young people is on the program during the Christmas, semester and Easter holidays. The children's villa is also open daily outside of the holiday periods. There the little ones play and do handicrafts in the best possible care.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, new panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, solarium, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer