from € 183,- per person & night
Holiday and spa with babies, children and teenagers? There’s hardly another family hotel in Carinthia and Austria that makes it so easy for guests of all ages to do their own thing or to do something together. The large family apartments are also a bonus.
Everyone feels awesome! The little ones are best looked after in the children’s villa with garden, climbing wall and tree village. Childcare is offered seven days a week. Everything that you need for a holiday can be borrowed, from baby bathtubs to terrain prams.
Teenagers can meet at the youth club to watch TV, play pool or darts, at the computer spots or merely to chat. The school holiday programme in February promises trips and diverse options from farm visits to fishing and swimming courses to cocktail mixing.
In winter, the hotel bus FE-LIX brings little skiers directly to the ski school. The snow park, a fun slope, a fun cross route and a kids’ slope provide entertainment in the ski region on the Turracher Höhe. The Turracher Höhe therefore has the largest fun mountain offering in all of Austria! Thanks to its altitude, you’re pretty sure to find snow in this ski region.
The options in the Turracher Höhe ski region:
- 14 cable cars and lifts access 42 km of slopes
- Entertaining: the kids’ slope at the Wildkopfabfahrt. There’s also a fun slope, a fun cross trail and a snow park with several lines (at the Kornockbahn)
- Inventive: the slope butler supplies skiers with useful and refreshing things and accompanies attractive programme.
- Luxurious: early morning skiing in March/April on freshly prepared slopes
- Attractive: the Nockberge trail for ski touring mountaineers wanting to combine extensive nature exercise with spa sessions.
Perfectly looked after. Variety for children & teenagers:
- Daily baby and childcare with trained childcare specialists.
- Children’s villa with ball pit, doll, cuddling and building block corner, children’s kitchen and children’s toilets. In the secured outdoor area: climbing wall, slackline, sand pit pavilion. Tree village with three wooden houses, slide, suspended and rope bridges, climbing ropes and ladders.
- Rental of baby monitors, changing tables, back carriers, prams, etc.
- On request: child-friendly lunch and dinner menus.
- Youth club: pool table, foosball, flipper, darts machine, large-screen TV, internet computer spots. Supervised evening programme during the school holidays.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 10:30 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12 am to 4 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, new panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, solarium, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- „Come early & stay long“-bonus
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
from € 183,- per person & night
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer