Bookable from 4 to 18 October
Whoopee, autumn break 2023!
During the autumn holidays there is even more on the supervised programme for children and young people. As kites fly through the air, Halloween disguises are made, lanterns light up the way through the darkness, twice a day it's time for “Nocky Flitzen” (until October 26th). New things are happening every day.
Proven & Special
Guided hikes and e-bike tours are on the agenda every day in autumn. Those who prefer to move under roof can take part in yoga and fitness classes. In between there is plenty of time to swim in the lakeside swimming pool, to sweat in the panorama saunas and the hamam, to enjoy tea in the China tower, to read and to rest.
Opening hours children's villa: daily from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm and from 3.30 to 8.30 pm
Opening hours youth club: daily from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm o'clock and from 3.30 to 8.30 pm o'clock, during the vacation time to 10 pm o'clock opened
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer