WINTER & WELLNESS DE LUXE
Inside, cozy warmth and a world of wellness at its best. Deep winter outside and a very picturesque scenery: at the Hotel Hochschober on the Turracher Höhe, winter and wellness days are a real HIGH enjoyment.
If you want, you can start the day with a swim in the heated lakeside pool. Afterwards, the deliciously varied breakfast buffet tempts you. Skiers only walk a short distance to the next lift. Hikers and cross-country skiers start from the hotel.
After filling up on fresh air, the warmth will pamper you. Masterly celebrated infusions are on the agenda in the panoramic sauna. The Hamam takes you to the Orient. Or how about a cup of tea in the tea house in the China Tower? Massages from the Crystal Spa range promise relaxation and refreshment. The hotel's specialties include Ayurveda treatments, Chinese massages, hammam washes and cosmetic treatments with selected care products.
The days end with an excellent gourmet menu in the evening and at the bar, sometimes accompanied by live music.
The best Hochschober winter & wellness tips
Ski & price advantage: It's cheaper in the package! Passionate skiers make the best choice with the complete ski offers. The package with a price advantage includes the ski pass and the ski course or ski guiding. Can be booked on certain dates in December, January, March and April for 3, 5 or 7 nights.
Wellness & price advantage: Would you rather wellness instead of ski? Then the complete wellness offer is the best choice. The package with a price advantage includes 3, 5 or 7 nights and a voucher for wellness treatments. Click here for the offer in December, January, March and April.
Candy to grab! Special candy offers offer pleasant surprises throughout the winter. They apply to everyone who books at least two nights between Sunday and Friday:
- The romantic candy pampers you with sparkling wine and sweets in your room and is also very romantic in the evening.
- The wellness candy gives you a voucher worth 30 euros for a pampering treatment from the Kristall Spa range.
- The Advent candy gives you an upgrade to the next higher room category (subject to availability).
Moved & stimulated: Yoga and fitness sessions are on the hotel program every day. You practice in the China Tower or in the chic forest villa with a view. Simply choose and join in is the motto!
Hot & Ice: Sweating while getting your circulation going is the motto at the sauna days from December 17th to 22nd, 2023 and from January 28th to February 3rd, 2024.
Holidays & Fun: There is something entertaining for children and young people on the program during the Christmas holidays, semester breaks and Easter holidays. The children's villa is also open daily outside of holiday periods. The little ones play and do crafts there and are well looked after.
Regional & delicious: The Hochschober kitchen conjures up delicious dishes, prepared from the best ingredients from local suppliers. In parallel to the classic line, the kitchen also cooks vegan and also offers a vegetarian menu every evening.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer