Bookable from March 12th until April 16th 2023
Spring skiing 2023!
from € 738,- for 3 nights per person in a double room
A ski area with guaranteed snow, beautiful cross-country ski runs and winter hiking trails: at the end of November/beginning of December, the ski season begins at Turracher Höhe. Winter's gonna be a long time. Until April 16th 2023, there will be time for skiing, winter wellness, winter hiking, snowshoe hiking and all-round enjoyable Hochschober days.
What can you expect in Hochschober winter?
- Top: The ski special weeks. With ski pass, ski course or ski guiding and many other extras.
- Detox special week from April 9th to 16th, organized by the Hochschober Ayurveda therapist Tincy from India.
- Also: Guided hikes and snowshoe hikes, sauna infusions, wonderful wellness, spa treatments from all over the world, readings and fireside chats, culinary temptations.
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer