Bookable in March 2023
Specials in March
Specials in March – awesome!
The days are getting longer, the sun is pleasantly warm. March is the favorite time for sunny skiers. You can even swing down the freshly groomed slopes twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) with Early Morning Skiing from 7.30 a.m. Winter hikers enjoy the tranquility of the larch and pine forests. After refueling with fresh air, it's off to the warmth. For a swim in the See-Bad, for a visit to the sauna and hammam, for a cup of tea in the China Tower. Massages and cosmetic treatments from the Kristall Spa range have a wonderfully pampering effect. Fine dishes from the Carinthian and internationally inspired cuisine provide new energy.
The best Hochschober March tips
Ski & Sun: Passionate skiers make the best choice with the special ski offers. They include 5 (bookable between Monday and Friday) or 7 nights, the ski pass and - depending on the length of stay - the ski course or ski guiding.
Top: From March 7th, early risers can be the first to ski down the freshly groomed slopes. This is made possible by early morning skiing every Tuesday and Thursday (35 euros extra).
Switch off and let go at the haki week from March 27th to 31st
Wellness & well-being: Enjoy massages and cosmetic treatments, indulge in sweet idleness in the large wellness area. A joy! The wellness special offers combine all this and daily yoga sessions, bookable on certain dates with 3 or 5 nights (bookable between Monday and Friday).
Regional & delicious: the Hochschober kitchen conjures up fine dishes, prepared from the best ingredients from local suppliers. Parallel to the classic line, the kitchen also cooks vegan. The best comes last: In the period from March 26th to 31st, benefit from a price advantage of 5% with the booking code SKIFRUEHLING23! (Valid for new bookings until February 28, 2023)
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer