Bookable from January 7th to February 3rd 2024
Ski special compact 5 nights 2024
With the practical all-inclusive package, you are out and about in the mornings (Mon to Fri) with a ski instructor or ski guide. Spend the afternoon on the slopes, swimming or taking a sauna, or pamper yourself with fine massages.
Ski special compact
- 5 nights (So-Fr) including 4-day ski pass (extension is possible)
- From Monday to Thursday 3 hours of skiing or 2x technical workshop or 1x two private lessons accompanied by a ski instructor of the ski school Pertl (minimum participants ski school 5 people)
- Regulars' table for ski instructors on Saturday and Sunday at the Hotel Hochschober with insider tips from the experienced ski instructors
- Rental equipment at special conditions: premium model at top model’s rate
TOP: Fly into the snow! Eurowings flies from Hamburg and Cologne-Bonn to Klagenfurt. Easyjet takes you from London-Gatwick to Klagenfurt.
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer