from € 218,- per person & night
This will be a pleasure! On December 7. 2019 Santa Clausvisits the hotel Hochschober, accompanied by the friendly Krampus. Of course he brings a big bag full of presents, for small guests and also for big ones. After the festive get-together, we go out into the winter night, for mulled wine and punch at the campfire in the Alpenpark.
Even if the hotel Hochschober is still so far up on the mountain: Santa Claus doesn't miss the opportunity to drop by year after year. Well packed with a big sack and accompanied by the Krampus. When he arrives in the fireplace hall, he is pleased about a large crowd of listeners. Because Santa Claus wrotes down some things in his golden book, which he likes to report on. If praise and admonition are spoken, he distributes his gifts and sets off immediately for further visits. To round off the evening, there will be mulled wine and punch for all at the campfire in the Alpenpark.
What else awaits you from 6 to 8 December 2019 at the Hotel Hochschober?
- „Come early & stay long“-bonus. You can arrive for breakfast and stay as long as you like on the day of departure.
- Look forward to hikes in the snow and to your first ski turns of the season.
- Enjoy the peace and the contemplative atmosphere on the mountain, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Indulge yourself: in the wellness area, with massages and cosmetic treatments, with delicacies from the Hochschober kitchen.
- Listen to a concert of "Neffen von Tante Eleonor" on December 7th!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 10:30 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12 am to 4 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, new panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, solarium, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- „Come early & stay long“-bonus
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
from € 218,- per person & night
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer