from € 148,- per person & night
Music brings people together, making music together creates friendships. Music is balm for body and soul and touches. Reason enough to give the music in Hochschober a lot of space.
Music on the mountain in July
Fingerstyle guitarist Thomas Leeb, Karin Leeb's brother, lives in California and tours the world. Once a year he gives a guest performance in the Hochschober. On 4 July he plays a concert, on 5 July he accompanies a musical hike.
Almrausch[en] is the motto of the well-known Carinthian jazz bassist Lukas Kranzelbinder. On 11 July he will play a concert together with friends in the Hochschober. On 12 July, the trio accompanies a musical hike with a musical finale at a hut snack.
Music on the mountain in autumn
Imagine: You are standing in the middle of nature and suddenly you hear the sound of the alphorn. A small, fine concert, organized only for the Hochschober hiking group. You can experience this every Friday from mid-September to the end of October.
Music on the mountain all year round
You make music yourself? Find instruments in the music tower in the alpine garden.
During cocktail evenings (Tuesdays) and festive menus (Fridays) different ensembles play dance music or classical music. Discreet harp sounds can be heard every Sunday at breakfast.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 10:30 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12 am to 4 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, new panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, solarium, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- „Come early & stay long“-bonus
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
from € 148,- per person & night
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer