ME time & Being a woman
Valuable time for more self-care in everyday life and to charge the batteries.
How many roles do I fulfill on a daily basis? What demands am I trying to meet? What old patterns and false beliefs could I leave behind?
In order to find answers to these questions and regain your own strength and self-determination, the doctor and fitness trainer Dr. Anna Maria Cavini has developed a program carefully tailored to today's women. It helps to recharge your own batteries in an inspiring and energizing way.
The 6-day program combines discussions with exercise units – both in the WaldVilla and outdoors. The day begins with a morning activation, followed by a reflection session and units on topics such as “All our roles and demands” and “What can I let go of?” “What gives me strength/What makes me happy?” and “How do I achieve self-care in everyday life?”
Learn from an expert
The workshop is led by Dr. Anna Maria Cavini, specialist in pediatrics and adolescent medicine, psychosocial medicine, psychosomatic medicine, psychotherapeutic medicine, sports medicine and fitness trainer. As medical director and primaria, she set up and managed a rehabilitation facility for children and young people with 170 employees and knows the daily balancing act (and its limits) between career, vocation and family. Furthermore, Dr. loves it. Cavini, helping people grow.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer