So that your baby and/or children can familiarise themselves with the element of water as early and joyfully as possible, we hired a swimming instructor from HAPPY SWIM in August 2023. For one week she practices with the little ones according to a specially developed 3-step system. The older ones can try their hand at mermaid swimming.
For babies & toddlers up to 4 years: From the 4th month of life onwards, your baby can take part in the daily swimming course. The training sessions should take place together with you or in the company of a familiar person of the child.
The little ones get accustomed to the water and the prone position during swimming in a playful way. Exercises will promote the innate "frog reflex", as well as the overall motor skills and coordination ability.
Beginners and advanced from 4 years: Children with swimming experience get tips on how to improve their swimming technique and gain more safety in the water. Swimming beginners become familiar with water and swimming movements.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer