What is there to do and experience in the Hochschober in June? Now the mountain blossom begins. The alpine meadows are magically beautiful, colorfully decorated with blossoms and flowers, perfect for enjoyable hikes and mountain tours.
The nice weather phase can best be enjoyed in the 4* Hotel Hochschober. The freshness of the Turracher See literally draws our guests into the water to treat themselves to a pleasant cool down in the hot temperatures.
With us you can satisfy your LAKE addiction and fully enjoy sunbathing during the hot days! There is no sign of the tropical nights in the house either. Because in the Hotel Hochschober the motto is: "Scent of pine instead of tropical air!". After all, in midsummer there is nothing better than sleeping in a room that is always cool with the soothing effect of wood.
Numerous summer activities can be enjoyed at any time of the day in the 4* Hotel Hochschober. Exercise and concentration on the here and now combine the yoga on the mountain weeks. Each week the focus is on a different style of yoga. There are two to three sessions per day.
With the June treat you also get an upgrade to the next possible room category.*
*depends on availability
*valid for bookings between Sunday and Friday
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer