From August 18th to 23rd 2024 great fun is announced. The SeeKids professional team has put together an exciting program for all kids aged 9 and over who want to experience something exciting. With the guide Wolfi, an enthusiastic alpinist and fire brigade commander, you can go into nature, to the water and to the entertaining evening program in the youth club. Practical activities such as swimming training and a first aid course are also on the agenda.
It starts at 10 a.m. Monday through Friday. Then the participants set out for Nocky Flitzen, ball games, climbing or raft building. Guide Wolfi, who is also a lifeguard, also runs a swimming and diving course.
If you want, you can then do the free or ride swimmer badge. In the afternoon, outdoor action, a treasure hunt, pedal boating, an adventure hike or a first aid course are on the agenda. Mountain rescuers who come to visit tell us what to take into account in the mountains and when climbing.
The group later meets for dinner. The days end at the campfire, at the pinball tournament or at the polka dance course.
There are also equipment tips for the participants: If you want to be there, it is best to bring sturdy shoes, your sports and bathing outfit and, just in case, a rain jacket and a thin hat for the evening.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer