Happy New Year!
The turn of the year in the Hotel Hochschober promises a big party and lots of enjoyment
Do you love to celebrate New Year's Eve on a grand scale? Elegantly dressed, with a gala menu, with plays of light and everything that goes with it? This year's motto is “Hochschober New Year’s Eve Ball”.
The New Year's Eve menu plays all of the pieces and takes you on a culinary journey around the world. “Happy New Year!” Is the motto at midnight at the festive get-together - either in the hotel lobby or under the starry sky in the winter night. There are warming, tingling and snacks until well into the night.
Good morning new year!
The breakfast buffet on New Year's Day is brilliant. Some greet the New Year afterwards with a hike through the wintry landscape. Others swing over the slopes. Those who prefer to take it easy can linger in the wellness area and let themselves be pampered with a massage or cosmetic treatment. The first days of the young year can be relaxed or active. The varied supervised holiday program offers entertainment for children and young people.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer