from € 159,- per person & night
A blessing for head and neck! Especially for top-heavy people, Hochschober employee Harald Kitz has developed his own massage, the haki® method. The effect? The haki® method is a holistic and tailor-made treatment symphony for top-heavy people. The method was developed by Harald Kitz. He is a therapist, bodywork expert, musician. Before Harald Kitz started his own business, he worked for many years at the Hochschober, combining special massage grips and massage techniques with rhythmic oscillations in his multi-award winning method. We also use our own haki® massage oil and nasal oil, massage balm as well as haki® eye pillows and haki® pillows.
haki® clear head - clear way
This week with Harald Kitz you will learn to sharpen your awareness of the moment and to activate all your senses. On the program: gentle physical exercises, breathing exercises in the Hamam, a silent hike and a night hike as well as information about the haki® method and haki® partner treatments. Extra bookable are haki®-treatments.
TIP: haki® flow, the unique treatment experience in water.
NEW: haki® sacral deluxe - the back treatment for today's woman
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, new panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, solarium, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer