Bookable from July 16th to 21st 2023
E-Bike Special 2023
Have you already tried it? The Turracher Höhe is the ideal terrain for pleasure mountain bikers and e-bikers. Guided tours for beginners and experienced people are constantly on the summer program, and during the "E-Bike Special" week even daily. There are also tips about driving technique and fitness.
The warm sun shines on the back and the face and the pine wood smell soothing of summer. By bike through forests and up the mountains of the Nockberge National Park. Either with your own power or with the gentle support of an electric motor: there are numerous attractive routes for excursions by mountain bike on the Turracher Höhe. New e-bikes are available for hire in the Hochschober*. In this way, you can comfortably and enjoyably conquer routes that you might not have dared to do before. There is space for your own mountain bike in the base camp, which serves as the starting point for all sporting summer activities in the Hotel Hochschober.
July 16th to 21st 2023
- Tips about driving technique and fitness
- Daily guided e-bike tours
- State-of-the-art rental e-bike and helmet*
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer