DRAWING FOR THE SOUL
Self-coaching with pen and paper
How do I break old thought patterns? How do I invite new ideas and impulses into my life? What are my strengths? What vision do I have? Using the NeuroGraphik® method, a drawing method from Russia, the boundaries of the mind can be expanded in a playful way, life themes can be drawn and undiscovered resources can be unlocked.
People experience themselves as creative and achieve tangible results that are often missing in everyday life.
Melanie Košutnik-Sutterlüty will be teaching this method of neurographic drawing for the first time from September 22nd to 27th, 2024 at the Hotel Hochschober, offering an all-round package for self-care and self-exploration. All of this is done with pen and paper. You don't need a talent for drawing. All you need is the willingness to try something new.
The topics of the workshop are the element of water, the rock crystal and the tree.
The topic of “water,” for example, is about entering the flow of life and what is worth saying goodbye to. The topic of “rock crystal” offers the opportunity to shed light on yourself and find out what your own vision is. The theme of “tree” is all about growth and development, strength and power. The topic “Spine” deals with the special characteristics and idiosyncrasies of each person and games with the number 5. Each workshop unit lasts around 90 minutes, with a morning and afternoon session every day. Question: Does the entire workshop take place in the China Tower?
Learn from the expert
Melanie Košutnik-Sutterlüty is a qualified NeuroGraphik® trainer, aesthetic coach and life and social advisor. She teaches this method with joy and conviction in workshops, courses and in individual coaching - after all, this method gave her access to her inner artist and helped her cope with an illness.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer