from € 777,- for 3 nights per person in a double room
Two detox weeks bring new energy after the winter. The ingredients: Invigorating yoga and ayurvedic cuisine for more lightness. The first week is dedicated to classical Ayurveda, supervised by an Ayurveda doctor. In the second week, trend sport units enrich the programme.
YOUR BONUS: If you book three nights, two Ayurveda treatments are included, if you book five nights, you enjoy three Ayurveda treatments.
Traditional Detox and Modern Detox - April 9th to April 14th 2023
This week the Ayurveda doctor Dr. Sharmili Mehar is on site. She explains the Ayurvedic principle and determines the Dosha type in individual conversations, an important basis for a type-appropriate lifestyle. High School Ayurveda therapist Tincy, who comes from India, gives two Hatha Yoga sessions a day. The ayurvedic-vegetarian or vegan cuisine provides a fresh and light body feeling. Silvia Katzdobler reveals tips for chic spring styling. There are also nutrition and cooking tips from Lijoy, the Ayurveda-experienced cook from India.
Even more exercise is on the programme this week: two trend sport sessions a day and one yoga session a day. The trend sport units are led by personal trainer Jasmin Neuhauser. She also offers body analyses and individual nutrition tips. The yoga classes are led by Hochschober Ayurveda therapist Tincy. Also this week there are beauty tips from Silvia Katzdobler and light food from the ayurvedic-vegetarian or vegan kitchen to eat, morning, noon and evening.
- 3 nights (Sun-Fri) from € 777 per person in a double room
YOUR BONUS: If you book three nights, two Ayurveda treatments are included.
- 5 nights (Sun-Fri) from € 1.336 per person in a double room
YOUR BONUS: If you book five nights, enjoy three Ayurveda treatments.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer