WELCOME TO THE AUTUMN FAREWELL!
Celebrate the weekend with us before the Hotel Hochschober closes it's doors. After that we will be back for you from December 7th, 2023. Are you wondering why? The closing time offers the Hochschober team more flexibility in planning the holidays and helps to ensure that we all are well rested and freshly motivated from December 7th to ensure your perfect holiday happiness.
From November 17th to 19th, 2023 you can look forward to:
- the opportunity to arrive early and start your weekend enjoyment on Friday with the legendary delicious breakfast buffet
- the "start of the weekend" evening on Friday - with a cocktail reception in the hotel lobby, live music and an exquisite menu
- the lively concert on Saturday evening with the South African musician and singer-songwriter Mike Ferguson
- the atmospheric breakfast on Sunday, accompanied by harp music
- wellness pleasures - on Sundays until 3 p.m. at the latest
- pampering from the Kristall Spa range: We recommend reserving your desired massages and treatments in advance!
- All-round enjoyable days in late autumn - or early winter - with all the wonderful Hochschober advantages
Our gates close at 4 p.m.!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer