according to availability
Anticipation in the glow of light!
Anticipation in the glow of lights!
The fire crackles in the fireplace, it smells of biscuits, the atmosphere is impressive in the run-up to Christmas in the Hochschober. Winter greets you outside. The air is clear and fresh. The first snow enchants the landscape. The Turracher See slowly freezes over. Far away from urban gray, you can experience Advent on the mountain as it should be. In peace, relaxed and with lots of wonderful moments of happiness.
Treat yourself to quiet Advent days at the Hotel Hochschober and look forward to:
- Refueling with warmth in the saunas and hammam - also helps to strengthen the immune system
- Enjoyable hours by the fireplace
- First winter hikes and Advent torchlight hikes
- First ski turns and lots of space on the slopes
- Delicacies from the Hochschober kitchen, including homemade biscuits
Bookable between December 7th and 22nd (departure) 2023
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer