from € 177,- pro Person & Nacht
Wood, stone or colourful fabrics characterise the bay window maisonettes. Spacious cupboards can be found in the vestibule. The living/sleeping area is equipped with 2.1 m long health beds and a lounge corner. There is also access to the balcony, french balcony or terrace. The upper floor features another bedroom. One each bathroom with shower and washbasin. There are also two seperate toilets.
- Two separately accessible double rooms connected by stairs
- Living and sleeping area with sitting area on the bottom floor
- Bedroom on the top floor
- Modern, comfortable furniture with regional natural materials
- In both bedrooms: HD flat-screen TV, DVD player
- On every floor: bathroom with shower, WC
- Balcony and terrace with access to the lake sunbathing lawn
Bathrobe and bathing bag
The room pictures are examplary pictures.
The rooms can vary within a category in features and furniture.
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer