Hotel reviews and guest feedback are very important for the Hotel Hochschober. Every impression helps to make the offering even more perfect. Beyond top marks on Holidaycheck and Tripadvisor, the Hotel Hochschober has received a series of awards, for the spa options and as a responsible employer. Thank you very much indeed!
Plan your holidays
3 Relax-Guide lilies
The Relax-Guide has been examining spa hotels in Austria and neighbouring countries closely for many years. The critical testers once again gave the Hotel Hochschober the highest rating of 3 lilies in the 2020 issue. Only 10 hotels in all of Austria have these top marks.
HolidayCheck Gold Award 2019
Hotel Hochschober received the “Gold Award 2019” from the international rating portal HolidayCheck. The portal gives its highest award only to those hotels that received highest marks over the last five years. HolidayCheck evaluates hotels in 37 countries around the world. Therefore the Hotel Hochschober is one of the best hotels in the world!
Karin Leeb and Martin Klein received one of the most distinguished awards for spa hotels in German-speaking countries in November 2016: the “Wellness-Aphrodite” in the category “Beauty & Treatments”, awarded by the German Freizeit-Verlag Landsberg.
The travel magazine Connoisseur Circle chose the Hotel Hochschober as the winner in the category “Spa-Hotels” in its ranking of the “222 best hotels in Austria” in November 2016.
Awards as a spa hotel
Hotel Hochschober regularly receives awards for the spa area and the high-quality treatment options. For example:
- Winner "COOLSTE POOL 2018" in Austria, Germany and Switzerland from Tophotel
- Winner of the Spa Star Award from Rizzato Spa-Consulting in the category "Spa-Team" (2018)
- Top 10 of the most beautiful spa hotels & top 100 in the best European hotels by the travel magazine GEO SAISON (2016)
- Winner European Health & Spa Award in the category “Best Signature Treatment” (2015)
- Winner European Health & Spa Award in the category “Best Destination Spa” (2014)
Awards as an employer
Hotel Hochschober has received several distinctions for its activities concerning sustainability and employee development. For example:
- The Primus Kärnten lifetime achievement award for Barbara and Peter Leeb (2011)
- Best employer 2011 (Rolling Pin)
- The special award "Employer Branding" (2010), given as part of the national award Knewledge
- Awards as a women-friendly and a family-friendly business and as the apprentice training business of the year (2009)
Guests give the Hotel Hochschober top marks. The hotel has won awards for its spa offering and as an employer.
You value the best quality?
Hotel Hochschober will convince you.