WHETHER THE WEATHER IS GOOD OR BAD - IT IS ALWAYS HOCHOBER WEATHER!
We in the Hochschober guarantee a GOOD mood regardless of the weather!
In the Hochschober you travel from the Alps to China, from India to the Orient. Swim in the heated lake pool, enjoy tea in the Chinese tower, refresh yourself in the hammam and in the panorama saunas. There are nowhere else so many special places. Stimulating programs delight from morning to night. Plus over 100 exclusive inclusive services.
Let our expert SPA team pamper you with massages and cosmetics. Whether warming up in the sauna, snuggling up in the relaxation area or swimming in the lake pool - there is something for everyone.
The pampering program of our kitchen accompanies you with pleasure: whether classic regional or vegan. From the uniquely extensive breakfast buffet to lunch and the evening menu. In between, you can nibble at the fountain of youth, in the sultan's chambers in the wellness area or at other snack corners in the hotel.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer