Choose what you like, when you like
At the Hotel Hochschober in Austria we want to do more than accommodate and look after you. We would like to give you something to take away with you from your holidays in the mountains: new experiences and interests – exceptional moments in exceptional places.
For this we produce, together with all our staff, a varied and diverse programme. Many employees, and further experts who have worked closely with the Hotel Hochschober for many years, design and guide the various programmes.
The four topics we are especially passionate about
Out in nature: enjoy the Turracher Höhe
Mystical mountain lakes, pine and larch woods, the gentle Nockberge Mountains
: all around the Hotel Hochschober the natural beauty of the Austrian Turracher Höhe inspires you to recover your inner rhythm and to replenish your strength. The programme includes year-round guided walks and activity programmes in nature. Starting in mid-June, the "Singing in a Sea of Blossom" theme of our walks centres on blooming flowers, while from mid-September, the "Hiking above the Clouds" theme takes you above the clouds.
Time for you and me
Having time, and taking time – just for yourself, for friends, or for your partner. The focus lies on creative and inspiring, soothing and pleasurable activities
. Offering the Happiness Weeks programme for personal happiness; writing and painting programme; Styling-Tips
personal style programme; and Yoga on the Mountain
yoga programme in November and June; as well as our autumn central theme of cooking and tasting, Cooking & Tasting
Time for the family
The Hotel Hochschober gives wellbeing to people of all ages. Tailored facilities and programmes provide joint activities as well as personal space for everyone. During school holidays we offer a variety of children and family holiday programmes.
"Literature on the Mountain" literary events
A variety of programmes are dedicated to art and beauty, in particular literature
and talking about literature. This programme includes readings, book presentations, literary talks and writing seminars.
- Inclusive: Participation in all programmes is included in your package rates.
- Being active or doing nothing: All programmes leave you with enough time before and after to engage in your own personal activities on your holidays in the mountains.
- Once or several times: All programmes covering more than one day (e.g. the yoga, happiness, painting and writing programmes) are designed to let you sample a bit, take part in a single session or participate in the full programme.
- Beginners and pros: All programmes are directed at beginners and pros alike. Excluded from this are programmes that require a certain level of fitness (mountain hiking tours) or experience (challenging mountain bike tours).
- Personal: All programmes are designed to take place in small groups. Walks will take place with as few as one single participant.
What is on offer this week?
Take a look at the current weekly programme
Would you like to find out more about the Hotel Hochschober programme? We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Feel free to place a no obligation enquiry
with us here.