from € 148,- per person & night
On to hiking and e-biking, sunbathing on the alpine beach, romantic "chatting and bubbling" under the starry sky in the rock bath. Yoga and trend sports bring new energy. A swim in the lake, sauna infusions and hamam washes promise refreshment. Cosy massages and beauty treatments pamper you. The Hochschober kitchen serves delicious food. For pleasant summer days with always pleasant temperatures, HochschoberN offers just the right mixture!
The best Hochschober summer tips
Refreshingly beautiful: At an altitude of almost 1,800 metres, surrounded by forests, the temperatures are always pleasant. The good mountain air enlivens and ensures a good night's sleep.
Highly moving: Yoga on the mountain is the way into summer (2 June to 6 July). In July and August there are daily guided hikes on the programme. How about the e-bike special week (14 to 20 July)? Jumping, jumping and strength training are the trend sports weeks (25 to 31 August).
Fine pampering: sunbathing on the Alpine beach, resting with a view of the lake, enjoying massages and simply indulging in sweet idleness. How pleasant!
Wonderfully invigorating: Who dares? After the sauna infusion, you'll be taken to the cool Turracher See lake. Cold and warm is the motto for Hamam washes.
Very romantic: You can watch the starry sky every Thursday in the Felsen-Bad from 21.30 to 23 o'clock. Or how about a boat trip on the Turracher lake? Pedal boats and rowing boats are available in the marina.
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 10:30 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12 am to 4 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, new panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, solarium, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- „Come early & stay long“-bonus
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
from € 148,- per person & night
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer