Bookable from February 10th to 18th 2024
Happy during carnival 2024
Carinthia is one of the carnival strongholds in Austria. People dress up, celebrate the crazy time and say goodbye to winter in this way. The Hochschober also invites you to party and dress up. At the traditional ball on Rose Monday (February 12).
Carnival in the snow is a special pleasure. On the slopes you can meet people masked in a funny way and if you want, you can also set off in disguise. There is a big celebration in the Hochschober on February 12th with the traditional Rose Monday ball.
So: dress up! Viktoria takes care of the perfect hairstyle in the hair spa. By the way, she also supports the ladies with elegant hairstyles and harmonious make-up.
The kitchen serves the right dishes. Of course, lively music is also provided.
You can also look forward to our terrific fish buffet on Ash Wednesday!
There is of course also a fun program for children and young people.
Our tip: it is advisable to reserve in good time!
There are no wishes left!
- Hochschober cuisine: Legendarily ample breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11 am with many homemade treats; lunch from 12:30 am to 3 pm; 5-course gourmet dinner from 6:30 pm - you can choose vegan alternatives for every meal
- Daily changing activity programme with water gymnastics, gymnastics, yoga, slacklining, climbing, hiking, Chinese tea ceremony, readings, fireside chats
- 5.000 m² spa area: heated outdoor lake bath, new lake sauna with panoramic view, panorama sauna, steam baths, indoor and outdoor pools, oriental Hamam, fitness room, China tower with tea house and selection of teas; relaxation rooms with lake view, water beds and cosy open fire
- Child care 7 days a week
- As well as many other included services
There are no wishes left!
Your hotel extras
All these extras are already included at Hotel Hochschober.
Look forward to over 100 included services.
- Ample breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack and cakes
- 5-course dinner menu of your choice
- All meals feature vegan alternatives
- Spring water, teas, and juices
All you need for your well-being
- Heated lake pool, indoor pool, and a rock bath
- Panoramic view sauna
- Oriental hammam
- Chinese tower featuring a tea house
- Spacious relaxation rooms with loungers and water beds
- Daily yoga, gymnastics, etc.
- Hikes & e-bike trips
- Yoga on the mountain week
- Children’s swimming class in summer
- haki ® & trend sport weeks
- Readings, fireplace talks
- Chinese tea ceremony
- Creative writing, painting, and dance classes
- Music on the mountain in July
- Holiday program for children/teenagers
- Drinks and snacks to welcome you
- Rental rucksacks and sticks for hikers
- Baby monitor and more, up to baby bathtub
- Nearly 4.000 books at the Wortreich library
- About 200 board games
- Daily childcare
- Laundry & ironing room
- WLAN access all over the house
- Ski pass service
- Alm Butler Card in summer