The Hochschober spa hotel in Austria offers prime working conditions and a dedicated Employee Academy
100 people from 7 nations, among them 25 apprentices, will take good care of you at the Hochschober spa hotel on the Turracher Hohe. Many of the employees have been with us for years and come from the local area. As attentive hosts, our staff are essential contributors to the pleasant, friendly holiday atmosphere that the Hochschober is well-known for.
In this, we place special emphasis on mutual appreciation, meeting eye to eye in the "Golden Relationship Triangle" of guests, staff and the managing family.
Our staff see themselves as knowledgeable companions that help shape your holiday at the Hochschober. They contribute their knowledge and their curiosity, their interests, talents and ideas. Together with us they develop new programmes and take charge of them: activity and children's programmes, journeys of discovery through nature and the region, cooking classes, tastings, and many more.
Knowledge and enthusiasm
The expectations of Hotel Hochschober employees are high. To enable them to fulfil their tasks with competence and dedication, the Hotel Hochschober offers their staff a generous benefits package. This includes the Employee Academy where all further education programmes are coordinated.
Why our employees stand out
- attentively catering to the guest and a desire to be helpful to guests, whether on duty or in their free time
- taking joy in further education and working as a team
- reliability, confidentiality and discretion
- flexibility in terms of their free time, days off and holidays
- resourceful contributions to developing the Hochschober programmes